New Family Application
Apply here to join a City Lax team and become a year-round City Lax participant
Registration for the 2024 Spring Lacrosse season!
New City Lax families must first complete the New Family Application and be invited to participate before completing the official registration.
2024 Spring Registration
The practice schedule and season dates for the 2024 spring season have been posted! Each team's official game schedule will not be known until approximately mid-March when it is published by the league.
Denver City Lax creates opportunities for youth in underserved neighborhoods by providing access to lacrosse and then engaging participants in year-round lacrosse training, academic guidance, and enrichment experiences.
Lacrosse provides a new pathway for kids to engage in a team platform to teach key life skills such as leadership, sportsmanship, teamwork, perseverance, healthy living, and goal setting.
City Lax provides all programs, registration, equipment at NO COST, and aims to diversify lacrosse.
• League play - The spring lacrosse season is the main focal point for the Denver City Lax lacrosse program. Practices are 2-3 days per week depending on age level with competitive games on Saturdays, and some Sundays in Colorado youth lacrosse leagues. Each team will also compete in league playoffs and a year-end tournament.
• Education - Mentoring and tutoring continue throughout the spring.
• Summer Competitive Team Play - Denver City Lax will facilitate
• Lacrosse Camps - Scholarships to in-state and out-of-state camps for both day and overnight experiences
• Outdoor Adventure - Backpacking, camping, fishing, horseback riding, and more!
• Education - Academic guidance, reading and writing groups, high school and college preparation.
• Instructional clinics - conducted at local schools, recreation centers, and after school programs to introduce the game of lacrosse to new communities and recruit players to become part of Denver City Lax.
• Education - Daily programs offering academic guidance, grade tracking, reading, writing, problem-solving, and financial literacy.
• Small Group Lacrosse Training - High-end skill and position-specific training offered at City Lax Development Center